- Small pitch panel sizing blades for horisontal or vertical saws.
- Delivered as standard with a new kind of hardmetal tips, with high degree of wear resistance for high cut qua-lity and extended running time betwee resharpening, also when cutting harder board like HDF.
For scoring with feed.
- Panel sizing saws with scoring unit and pressure beam.
- Chipboard and fibre materials paper and plastic coated, veneered, laminated veneer
- lumber (e.g. plywood, multiplex plywood).
- Scoring depth 1.50 – 2.00 mm. For universal use in any surface coating. The suitable scoring circular sawblade must be selected depending on the cutting width of the main saw.
- Spare circular sawblade for segment hoggers
Split Scoring blades
(For edgebandings machine)
- Application: Scoring saw blade for scoring groove on coated wood based material. For finish cut on bottom of board.
- Machine: For double end tenoner machines with scoring spindle, edge banding machines, etc.